We’re always looking for talented people to join our team!
- The opportunity to work in a fast paced, agile start-up where will you participate in shaping the direction of the app.
- Be responsible for writing and maintaining our iOS App and SDK.
- Work as part of an amazing team of like-minded individuals with a can-do attitude to change the world.
Skills and Requirements
- You have worked on apps that have been published on the App Store.
- You are familiar with the end to end process of iOS app development life cycle.
- You have a strong knowledge of object oriented design and development best practice.
- You have worked with JSON based REST APIs before.
- You are at ease working on a Mac.
- You are able to estimate, prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- You have excellent command of the English language.
Bonus points for:
- BSc or Msc in Computer Science or related degree from a top university.
- You have experience working with Test Driven Development and Continuous Integration principles.
- You know how to write highly optimised code to work with older devices as well as newer generations.
- You are comfortable working on legacy code as well as implementing new features.
- You've self published applications on the iOS App Store.
- Up to date with WWDC.
- Both Objective C experience and Swift.
- You have experience writing SDKs for use in other apps.
- Familiarity with cryptography and tamper detection techniques.
- Experience implementing internationalisation.
- You’ve written Android or Windows Phone apps before.
- Practical knowledge of functional test automation.
- An inherent need for tea and biscuits.
Callsign, Inc. is a start-up digital identity company that is partnering with some of the biggest companies in the world to revolutionise the Internet. We are currently growing the team and are looking for an exceptional iOS Engineer to join us.
To apply, email us at email@example.com with your CV and contact details.