We’re always looking for talented people to join our team!
- Develop biometric, behavioural and contextual authentication models
- Work as part of an amazing team of like-minded individuals with a can-do attitude to change the world
- Research and develop statistical learning models for data analysis
- Collaborate with product management and engineering departments to understand company needs and devise possible solutions
- Keep up-to-date with latest technology trends
- Communicate results and ideas to key decision makers
- Implement new statistical or other mathematical methodologies as needed for specific models or analysis
- Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques
- Extending company’s data with third party sources of information
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner
- Able to understand complex data structures and common methods in data transformation
- Excellent pattern recognition and predictive modeling skills
- Experience with programming languages such as Java, Python and R an asset
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM and Neural Networks
- Great communication skills
- Experience with data visualisation tools, such as D3.js and GGplot
- Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL
- Experience with NoSQL databases, such as CouchBase and Cassandra
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
- Good scripting and programming skills
Bonus Points For
- Master's Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics or related field from a top university
- Experience with behavioural analytics, voice or facial recognition
To apply, email us at email@example.com with your CV and contact details.
Integrate Callsign with everything
Integrate with your favourite SaaS Apps, VPN Clients and anything else you can think of.